Re-use milk jugs
Milk jugs are something that you can use many times. The first time is when they are full with milk, but later, you can use them in your projects. Because they are lightweight, interesting and there are a lot of them, you can use them for many projects. In essence, they are a waste, and if you use them for something, you reduce the amount of waste you make. There are no rules, so you can use them for anything you want.
• If you add a colorful light bulb, in a milk jug, you will get an interesting lamp. You don’t need an electrician, so you can do it yourself. Also, you can make a chain of milk jugs. Ten or twenty of them, all with a colored light bulb inside.
• If you bury a milk jug into the ground, near your plants, you can use it for watering. All you need to do is to drill several holes in a jug and you are done. Fill it with water and your plants will have enough water.
• Milk jugs can be used as mini-greenhouses or planters. You can cut jug in half, add soil and plant anything you like. Just make sure that the plant doesn’t have long roots.
• Cut a milk jug and you can make a plant marker. Use a permanent marker to write anything you like.
• You can also make jewelry out of milk jugs. It is simple and you can make anything you want.
The goal is to make less waste. If we can re-use certain things, we make less waste. This is important for the environment.