How to grow a bamboo plant at home
Bamboo plants, when grown inside home not only bring a sense of warmth and vibrancy but once grown, they can be shifted outdoors as well. If you want to grow a bamboo plant at home, here’s what you should do:
• After you have purchased a baby bamboo plant, immediately transfer into a good size container that has two at least two drainage holes.
• Cover the drainage holes with a piece of cloth to prevent the soil from seeping.
• Use good quality potting soil for your bamboo plant. You should fill the container to at least a quarter with the soil.
• Plant the bamboo in the center and gently pack the soil around the plant.
• Use fresh filtered water to moist the soil and keep the plant in a place with plenty of sunlight.
• Make sure that the plant receives fresh air throughout the day.
The bamboo plant will grow itself in sunlight, fresh air and don’t forget to water it every day.