Caring Tips for Potted Plants
If you have a hobby of gardening and you are having some houseplants in pots, then it is must that you should take care of it very well. Plants too are living organisms and they too need care just like a living human being. Here are some tips which you can use to care for your potted plants.
- Always choose the right pot for your plants. The right pot is always that pot which has one or more holes in the bottom of it. This hole is made for the water to flow out freely. Because if drainage is not done correctly, then it can cause the roots drown and at premature stage the plant will die.
- Choose the correct potting mix. Always try to buy the soil which you will use in your pots, from your local garden center. Using soil from yard and garden can be dangerous for plant as weed seeds or insects can be present on it. Best mixture is that soil which is having time release fertilizer and moisture retaining polymer crystals.
- Potted plants always need water, warmth and light to survive. You should take care of it each and every time.
- Never over water your plants because over watering can cause plant death.
- You can plant those plants in pot, which has the ability to purify the air and remove toxins from it. It will make a safe and healthy environment for you and your family.
Follow these simple steps and see you plants grow greener and bigger.